- § New books!
- § Sales!
- § Used books!
- § ISM case studies
- ► Economics
- ► Finance
- ► Management
- ► Marketing
- ► Political sciences
- ► Pop. Science
- ► Psychology
- ► Mathematics
- ► Languages
It's possible to cancel newsletter at any time.
How does it work?
1) In our bookstore http://books.ism.lt you'll find descriptions of items which are available.
2) In the item description press a blue button "Cart".
a) A shopping cart will be formed automatically. You will be able to fo add new, or delete old items;
b) Choose a delivery method (they are listed here);
c) Choose a payment method (they are listed here);
3) You'll get forwarded to our partner's "Mokėjimai.lt" website, who will provide access to the chosen payment method;
4) To your indicated e-mail address, you'll receive a confirmation letter about successful payment;
5) We will proceed with your order.
All operations in ISM Books are carried out electronically, so all important information you'll receive by e-mail:
1) Registration confirmation - is sent when a customer has succesfully registered.
2) Confirmed order contents – is sent when a customer confirms his order – it is intended to remind what has been selected.
3) Payment confirmation from our partner "Mokėjimai.lt" – is sent automatically, when the payment is received.
4) Payment confirmation from ISM Books bookstore – is sent automatically, when we receive the payment from our partner "Mokėjimai.lt".
5) Confirmation that your order is confirmed and is ready for a pickup in your selected location, or is handed over to courrier or postman, depening on chosen delivery method).
If you did not receive any of described e-mails, or have any questions regarding ISM Books, please send inqueries to: email@example.com